The Cambo Challenge Tuk Tuk adventure
The best Cambodian tuk tuk adventure in the world.
Travelling through Cambodia is awesome. Travelling through Cambodia behind the wheel of a Japanese-powered, Cambodian-designed tuk tuk is even better.
Join us on a Charity Challenge journey of over 1000km, innumerable potholes and more than a few numb asscheeks – the Cambo Challenge is the bucketlist item you never knew you needed to tick off. You’ll be tested mentally and physically, but you’ll also be gifted more awesome experiences than you’ll know what to do with.
Each day is different: you’ll wake up, be told where you need to be that evening for dinner and handed a list of ridiculous challenges to complete along the way. The rest is on you and your adventure-prone teammates to figure out. The Cambo Challenge tuk tuk adventure is the only way to see Cambodia. It’s simple, really.
12th to 20th November 2016
1000 km travelled (approx.)
8 nights (includes 1 camping night)
20 – 25 teams
30 – 65 travellers
We handle all the boring stuff. We’ll sort most of your accommodation, hire your vehicles, make sure a big chunk of your entry fee goes towards helping local communities and figure out the route. You’ve just got to drive it.
|1||Training day||Siem Reap||La Residence Blanc Angkor|
|3||160||Kampong Thom||Sambor Village|
|4||168||Phonm Penh||Phonm Penh Hotel|
|5||Rest Day||Phonm Penh||Phonm Penh Hotel|
|8||80||Kep||Knai Bang Chatt|
* Route subject to change.
- Hire and use of 1 genuine, ready-to-roll Tuk Tuk for the duration of the Challenge. Third party liability insurance included.
- Accommodation for 2 or 3 people (8 nights) in double, twin or triple rooms. Camping gear also provided.
- Half Board – 8 delicious locally-made breakfasts and dinners at hotels and campsites.
- Challenge logistics & legal (mechanics, ambulance, support team, permits, luggage truck).
- Welcome Pack (sim card and phone, map, t-shirt, event bag, phrase book, navigational sheets).
- One Day Pass to the Angkor Wat Complex.
- Awards ceremony & farewell party.
- Departure shuttle transfer from Kep to Phonm Penh (2oth November).
- 10 % contribution to our Meaningful Travel projects.
Team of 2
Regular Price – USD 4,900 per team
Early Bird Price – USD 4,450 per team
Team of 3
Regular Price – USD 6,500 per team
Early Bird Price – USD 5,900 per team
Payment Method & Terms:
- USD 499 / £ 333 deposit is required to register and confirm your team entry.
- Outstanding amount is required 90 days before the start of Challenge.
- Payments can be made via Paypal or bank transfer.