The best Cambodian tuk tuk adventure in the world.
Travelling through Cambodia is awesome. Travelling through Cambodia behind the wheel of a Japanese-powered, Cambodian-designed tuk tuk is even better. Welcome to the Cambo Challenge.
Join us on a Charity Challenge journey of over 900km, innumerable potholes and more than a few numb asscheeks – the Cambo Challenge is the bucketlist item you never knew you needed to tick off. You’ll be tested mentally and physically, but you’ll also be gifted more awesome experiences than you’ll know what to do with.
Each day is different: you’ll wake up, be told where you need to be that evening for dinner and handed a list of ridiculous challenges to complete along the way. The rest is on you and your adventure-prone teammates to figure out. The Cambo Challenge tuk tuk adventure is the only way to see Cambodia. It’s simple, really.
21st to 29th October 2017
900km travelled (approx.)
8 nights (includes 1 camping night)
5 – 15 teams
10 – 35 challengers
We handle all the boring stuff. We’ll sort all of your accommodation, hire your vehicles, make sure a big chunk of your entry fee goes towards helping local communities and figure out the route. You’ve just got to drive it.
|1||Training day||Siem Reap||La Residence Blanc Angkor|
|3||130||Preah Vihear||Malyma Guest House|
|5||207||Kratie (Koh Trong)||Rajabori Villas|
|6||Rest Day||Koh Trong||Rajabori Villas|
|7||130||Kampong Cham||Reasmey Cheanich Hotel|
|8||155||Phnom Penh||Frangipani Royal Palace Hotel|
* Route subject to change.
Tell me more
- Training and driving lessons on arrival day.
- Hire and use of 1 genuine, ready-to-roll Tuk Tuk for the duration of the Challenge. Third party liability insurance included.
- Accommodation for 2 or 3 people (8 nights) in double, twin or triple rooms. Camping gear also provided.
- Half Board – 8 delicious locally-made breakfasts and dinners at hotels and campsites.
- Challenge logistics & legal (mechanics, ambulance, support team, permits, luggage truck).
- Emergency & Medical travel insurance for the duration of the Challenge.
- Welcome Pack (sim card and phone, map, t-shirt, event bag, phrase book, navigational sheets).
- One Day Pass to the Angkor Wat Complex.
- Awards ceremony & farewell party.
- 10 % contribution to our Meaningful Travel projects including school visits.
- Flights, visas, airport transfers.
- Tuk Tuk spare parts and repairs (approx. total $40-120 per team).
- Fuel (approx. total $100 per team).
- Day to day costs (approx. $30 per day for lunch and drinks).
- Helmets (approx. $25-45 in Siem Reap).
Team of 2 or 3 people
USD $1,570 per person (based on a team of 3)
USD $2,350 per person (based on a team of 2)
Early bird discount 10% off
- Only USD $499 / £ 333 initial deposit required to signup.
- Outstanding amount is only required 90 days before the start of Challenge.
- Payments can be made via Reg Online, Paypal or bank transfer.