Taking place from 7th to 15th October you will navigate your own Tuk-Tuk through the streets of Milan to Lake Como, Ranco, Barolo, Arenzano, Bobbio and finally back to Milan to celebrate completing this incredible journey! See full schedule HERE.
October in Barolo is electric! 🍇 It's harvest time, and we've tweaked our schedule to give you an extra day to soak up the excitement.Plus, guess what?We're treating you to a complimentary wine tasting when you sign up for the Italy Tuk-Tuk Adventure in October.
What's Included in the October Italy Tuk-Tuk Adventure?
- Training and driving lessons on arrival day.
- Hire and use of 1 genuine, ready-to-roll Tuk-Tuk (Ape) for the duration of the Adventure. Third party liability insurance included
- A complimentary wine tasting experience to awaken your senses
- Daily challenges to complete*
- Accommodation for (8 nights) in double or twin rooms. 1 room per team
- Italy Tuk-Tuk Adventure logistics & legal stuff (mechanics, support team, permits, luggage truck)
- 8 delicious locally-made breakfasts
- Welcome dinner
- Welcome pack (Map, T-Shirt, event bag, phrase book, navigational sheets)
- Awards ceremony & farewell party
Gather your team of two or three adventurous individuals, give yourselves a one-of-a-kind team name and begin this self-drive journey! Explor the picturesque landscapes while completing daily challenges designed to immerse you in the local culture and must-see attractions.
Each challenge will require you to capture captivating photos, engage with the region's rich cultural heritage, delve into the language, or tackle themed tasks. Get ready to rev up your engines, embrace the beauty of Northern Italy. During the evenings, you’ll be toasting to your success and swapping the day’s stories with your fellow adventurers from all over the globe. And boy, will there be stories...
Spaces are limited, so secure your spot today! For more details about the October Italy Tuk-Tuk Adventure, itinerary highlights, and pricing drop us an email at email@example.com.